Business Analyst / Project Manager
Who We Are:
Established in 1992, ASC Networks Inc. (ASC) is well known for its flagship ASC Contracts software which provides buy-side and sell-side contract management and contract lifecycle capabilities. ASC also provides Web-based enterprise management solutions for documents, forms, and pricing and quoting. All ASC management software products include automated document creation and a searchable repository or database with built in reporting, compliance and audit trail capability - all delivered via the industry’s most flexible platforms: SaaS, Private Cloud or On-Premise.
ASC is a subsidiary of Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. a Canadian leader in information technology, which owns several recognized web and mobile platforms including Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite, ASC and Orckestra.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Services, the Business Analyst / Project Manager (BA/PM) works with the Sales/Partners to help effectively position the ASC solution to prospective clients by leading demos, presentations, etc. The BA/PM will also work closely with the clients’ key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand, analyze and assess their requirements and inputs, facilitate discussions and suggest the best practice solution framework to address their needs.
- Document client requirements for client sign-off as well as for development, quality assurance (QA), deployment and production support teams;
- Generate client Statement of Works (SoWs) and manage Change Requests (CRs);
- Proactively manage and coordinate all activities to meet deadlines within established budget and scope of work guidelines;
- Prepare estimates and critical paths to meet objectives and deadlines, budget and quality deliverables;
- Effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously – monitor project progress against major milestones and recommend preventive/corrective actions to ensure timely delivery and according to specifications;
- Build and enhance partnerships with all internal departments, client representatives and external consultants;
- Identify and manage all project dependencies, risk mitigation and contingency planning;
- Provide project reporting and ad hoc analysis, and present project status and issues requiring attention by senior stakeholders;
- Review the client solution for completeness, usability and conformance to requirements prior to User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Work with the technical writing team to ensure clients have appropriate training documentation, application user guides and online help prior to commencement of training;
- Train clients via web-conference sessions or onsite classroom instruction;
- Liaise with development, quality assurance (QA) and support to ensure clarity on client requirements and timeliness of delivery; and
- Effective and regular communication with clients throughout the project lifecycle to properly manage the client relationship and deliverable expectations.
- Required: Undergraduate degree.
- Preferred: University degree in software development and I or project management.
- 4-6 years of experience in Business Analysis in a software environment;
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office suite; particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Familiarity with software applications and work experience within a software development environment.
- 4-6 years of experience in project management of software development or service introduction projects; and
- Experience within a software as a service (SaaS) company and an understanding of related professional and development services.
- Excellent customer service and communication, including active listening and facilitation skills;
- Highly effective presentation skills, supported by a high proficiency with Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong analytical and technical and capabilities;
- Research and documentation experience as well as writing and editing aptitudes;
- Ability to multitask and to work under tight deadlines; and
- Confidence, self-motivation and capacity to work independently.
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive salary;
- 37,5 hour work-week;
- Group Insurance upon hiring;
- Access to an employer participation share purchase plan; and
- Dynamic and engaging workplace.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.