Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) eSignature
Expedite Your Contracting Processes with Flexible Wet or Dry Signature Options
Adding ASC eSignature capability with integrated approval workflows and notifications to your contract management lifecycle simplifies and automates the complete eSignature and paper process from contract generation, delivery, reminders, execution, capture, indexing, archiving and even cancelling, etc.
Wet or Dry, Paper or Pixel
Wet or dry, paper or pixel, ASC’s flexible CLM eSignature options automate and help you construct contracts and agreements more quickly, accurately and efficiently.
CLM eSignature Benefits
- Simplify and automate the complete eSignature and paper process
- Expedite the contracting lifecycle
- Reduce contract errors
- Support multiple signing parties
- Configure business rules, workflow, notifications, etc.
- Improve corporate governance
- Assure compliance and mitigate risks
- Enforce approved templates and mandatory clause libraries
- Access audit-ready history of contract negotiations
Use Your Preferred eSignature Vendor
The ASC CLM solution gives customers the option to use ASC’s own basic eSignature functionality to inject signatures without incurring eSignature vendor costs. However, ASC Contracts also easily and seamlessly integrates with and accepts eSigned images from third party eSignature engines such as Adobe Sign, DocuSign, AlphaTrust, etc. And, whatever option you select, ASC Contracts goes one step further to automate the workflow and apply business rules surrounding the eSignature process.
The ASC system easily integrates with (via optional plug and play, configured or enabled modules) and accepts eSigned images from third party eSignature engines and upon receipt of a signed document, the solution can validate the data and perform "successful" or "unsuccessful" notifications or events based on the validation.
Additionally, with ASC's unique document barcoding (non-repudiation) feature and process controls (e.g., authenticated approvals), we can inject signature images into documents being generated. We can accept one or more wet signatures, applied to paper and scanned or faxed and processed by our system.
Avoid eSignature Vendor Lockin
In addition to being able to select the eSignature solution of your choice, customers are not locked in with their eSignature provider. At any time, customers can choose to switch to ASC’s own eSignature functionality (no eSignature vendor costs) or they can easily swap in another eSignature engine without impacting their CLM process or needing to learn a new technology.
ASC Value-Add CLM eSignature Features
The ASC CLM eSignature solution:
- Seamlessly integrates with major eSignature vendors (e.g., DocuSign, Adobe Sign, AlphaTrust, etc.).
- Easily set up or configured (a few simple steps)
- Workflow can be configured to address simple or complex signing order and business rule requirements
- Supports the ability to cancel the eSignature request
- Supports multiple external counterparties and/or internal signing parties
- Automatically captures and updates eSignature fields and statuses according to workflow selections and actions
- Reminder dates and other notifications and alerts can be automatically sent
- Event triggers can be configured when receiving eSigned documents
- Email eSignature requests are automatically sent to your client with a convenient direct link to eSign the contract
- Link takes the client through the eSignature process per your preferred eSignature vendor
- Once sent for signature, the ASC Contracts application will verify that the image has been successfully received by your eSignature vendor
- Optional warnings can be set up to caution users that they are about to send a document for eSignature
- Option to leverage ASC’s own eSignature functionality (inject signatures without incurring eSignature costs)
- Comes with ASC Contracts robust reporting, metrics and complete audit history for full visibility of all negotiation changes, including versioning and document compare
ASC's flexible eSignature capability is an integral part of all our web-based, zero footprint solutions. Whatever your business process automation needs, you can trust ASC to deliver tailored online technical solutions that streamline your business operations for improved performance, advanced business intelligence and a better bottom line. Find out more about ASC solutions.
ASC's eSignature solution options help simplify and automate the eSignature and paper process end to end.