Legal Services -- Contract Management and Compliance Adherence
Tired of chasing proof of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and NI 52-109 compliance? Struggling to get clients using consistent terms and conditions? Wasting valuable time locating contracts and agreements? Discover ASC solutions for simple and effective compliance management and contract lifecycle management.
Improved Business Performance and Audit Readiness
ASC's Legal Services contract management database software and document management solutions provide the Legal Services industry with assurance that authored and edited contracts, legally binding agreements and other documents contain complete and correct versions of terms and conditions, that full corporate business rules are adhered to and that all necessary information is captured in the correct format as required for industry regulation and standards compliance. The accessibility of a contract or document's complete history of changes (e.g., previous value, current value, who changed the contract/document, the date of change, etc.) is an invaluable asset for business insights or when compliance and other audits are required.
What ASC Solution is Right for Your Business?
ASC's Legal Services contract management and business process solutions help automate and streamline contract management workflows, terms and conditions and other business processes required for industry standards and compliance.
Enterprise contract lifecycle management (CLM) software that automates and simplifies buy-side, sell-side, employee, HR and other contract management needs including negotiation, templates and clause libraries. Learn more
A document management database solution that offers a searchable online repository to automate, track, store, create and manage electronic documents, meta data and images of documents simply and effectively.
A form and record management solution that automates and streamlines the creation, capture and management of custom, definable forms or records (e.g., Account Open), such as approval workflows and business rules.
ASC Pricing and Quoting
A configure, price and quote (CPQ) solution that facilitates RFx (RFP, RFQ, RFI) management, sourcing and procurement, bidding, tendering, sales and price configuration and collaborative negotiation.
More ASC Solutions
All ASC enterprise solutions are web-based and have data collections that can be easily audited and analyzed to drive intelligent business decisions and improve business efficiency. Learn more
Discover how ASC solutions can benefit your organization Request a Demo
Legal Services Solutions Features
- Searchable, secure online data archives
- Pervasive and instant revisions of legal terms and conditions in contracts and agreements
- Ability to define custom documents while still inheriting the security, compliance, workflows and other criteria
- Consolidated policy enforcement and compliance audit trail
- Detailed tracking and reporting of all legal data and services
- User-friendly application screens
Legal Services Solutions Benefits
- Less downtime, enterprise-grade reliability and typical ROI delivery within one year
- Reduced data entry duplication and errors, reduced liability
- Optimized productivity and reduced expenditures
- Improved contract controls and standards compliance, mitigated risks
- Increased business operations visibility and intelligent data utility
- Improved customer relationship management (CRM)
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.