ASC Contracts – Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Software
Your Contracts, Your Terms, Your Solution
Frustrated looking for paper-based contracts in filing cabinets or employee desks? Bottlenecks in your contract management process but not sure where? Lack of contract status visibility mean missed revenue opportunity and increased contract compliance risks? Contract managers and administrators can easily automate, simplify and improve their contract lifecycle business intelligence, productivity and bottom line with ASC Contracts contract lifecycle management (CLM) online tools.
The ASC contract management software solution comprises flexible levels and features (ASC Contracts Lite, Team, Professional and Enterprise) to best address the needs of businesses of any size and complexity.
Automated Contract Management Software Tools to Decrease Costs & Increase Revenue
ASC Contracts, ASC’s enterprise-grade contract lifecycle management (CLM) software, automates and simplifies sales, procurement, employee, HR, legal and other contract lifecycle business processes associated with creating and managing contracts or legally binding agreements. The contract management software provides contract managers and administrators with a secure and searchable database for all contract data, the ability to capture contract images, intelligent contract management workflows for contract approvals routing, legal terms and conditions control, as well as support for a wide range of contract management applications and processes such as Traffic Imbalance and cost of goods sold (COGS) in telecom and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) for energy and utilities. The improved business intelligence and increased productivity provide contract managers with advanced visibility of contract renewal milestones, rate and price increase dates, and penalty terms resulting in decreased contract management costs, penalty avoidance and increased revenue streams. Management of contract lifecycle workflows and processes has never been easier.
ASC Contract Management Software Features
- Auto-generation of contracts, proposals, quotes and documentation
- Online hierarchy-based contract database or archive
- Ability for contract capture and viewing of signed contract images
- Collaborative contract creation and negotiation
- Metrics for contract bottlenecks and other actionable business intelligence
- Contract templates and clause library (e.g., terms and conditions, NDAs, MSAs)
- Automated notification system for important contract milestones or thresholds
ASC Contract Management Software Benefits
- Shortened sales cycle and improved revenue assurance
- Reduced procurement costs
- Secure contract creation and editing (barcode enabled)
- Simplified contract search and report access on premise or on demand in the cloud
- Improved contract management workflows for approvals routing and compliance controls
- Improved customer/supplier relationships and commitment management
- Full contract visibility and control (e.g., bottlenecks, renewals, price increase dates, penalty avoidance)
Contract Management Software Mobility
ASC's scalable contract management software provide contracts managers, administrators and other contract management process stakeholders with secure, real-time (anytime, anywhere) access to their contract management database and applications via their preferred mobile or portable device: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions flexibly and easily integrate with all CRMs and ERPs, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.