ASC Contracts – Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Software
Your Contracts, Your Terms, Your Solution
Frustrated looking for paper-based contracts in filing cabinets or employee desks? Bottlenecks in your contract management process but not sure where? Lack of contract status visibility mean missed revenue opportunity and increased contract compliance risks? Contract managers and administrators can easily automate, simplify and improve their contract lifecycle business intelligence, legal agreement management controls, productivity and bottom line with the easy-to-use ASC Contracts contract lifecycle management (CLM) online tools.
The best practice-driven ASC contract document management software solution comprises flexible levels and features (ASC Contracts Lite, Team, Professional and Enterprise) to best address the needs of businesses of any size and complexity. The online contract management system can be flexibly delivered as a SaaS, cloud or on-premise solution.
Automated Contract & Agreement Management Software Tools to Decrease Costs & Increase Revenue
ASC Contracts, ASC’s enterprise-grade contract lifecycle management (CLM) software, automates and simplifies sales, procurement, employee, HR, legal and other contract lifecycle and agreement management business processes associated with creating and managing contracts or legally binding agreements. The contract management software provides contract managers and administrators with a secure and searchable database for all contract and legal agreement data, the ability to capture contract images, intelligent contract management workflows for contract approvals routing, legal terms and conditions control, as well as support for a wide range of contract management applications and processes such as Traffic Imbalance and cost of goods sold (COGS) in telecom and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) for energy and utilities. The contract data system also enables full contract data utility and easy to extract data reports for deeper analysis.
The improved business intelligence and increased productivity provide contract managers with advanced visibility of contract and legal agreement renewal milestones, rate and price increase dates, and penalty terms resulting in decreased contract management costs, penalty avoidance and increased revenue streams. Management of client, customer, supplier, employee and other contract lifecycle and legal agreement workflows and processes has never been easier.
ASC Contract Management Software Features
- Secure auto-generation of contracts, legal agreements, proposals, quotes and documents
- Online hierarchy-based contract database to create, capture, store and archive all contract documents and data
- Ability for contract capture and viewing of signed contract images
- Collaborative contract creation and negotiation
- Metrics and reports for contract bottlenecks and other actionable business intelligence
- Contract and legal agreement templates and clause library (e.g., terms and conditions, NDAs, SOWs, MSAs)
- Automated notification system for important contract milestones or thresholds
- Configurable business-rules to automate and manage workflow steps and statuses
- Best practice contract management controls such as versioning, document change history, document compare
ASC Contract Management Software Benefits
- Automated ability to track and manage contracts, agreements, renewals and deadlines online
- Shortened sales cycle and improved revenue assurance
- Reduced procurement costs
- Secure contract creation and editing (barcode enabled)
- Simplified contract document search and report access
- Improved contract management workflows for approvals routing and compliance controls
- Improved client/customer/supplier relationships and commitment management
- Complete contract visibility and control (e.g., bottlenecks, renewals, price increase dates, penalty avoidance)
- Full contract data utility and easy system extraction and analysis
- Mitigated risk and improved quality management
- Flexible and secure SaaS, cloud or on-premise deployment options
Contract Management Software Mobility
ASC's scalable and easy-to-use online contract software provides contracts managers, administrators and other contract management process stakeholders with secure, real-time (anytime, anywhere) access to their contract management database and applications via their preferred mobile or portable device: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.