Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Software
Your Contracts, Your Terms, Your Solution
Frustrated looking for paper-based contracts in filing cabinets or employee desks? Bottlenecks in your contract management process but not sure where? Lack of contract status visibility mean missed revenue opportunity and increased contract compliance risks? Contract managers and administrators can easily automate, simplify and improve their contract lifecycle business intelligence, legal agreement management controls, productivity and bottom line with the easy-to-use ASC Contracts contract lifecycle management (CLM) online tools.
The best practice-driven ASC contract document management software solution comprises flexible levels and features (ASC Contracts Lite, Team, Professional and Enterprise) to best address the needs of businesses of any size and complexity. The online contract management system can be flexibly delivered as a SaaS, cloud or on-premise solution.
Automated Contract & Agreement Management Software Tools to Decrease Costs & Increase Revenue
ASC Contracts, ASC’s enterprise-grade contract lifecycle management (CLM) software, automates and simplifies sales, procurement, employee, HR, legal and other contract lifecycle and agreement management business processes associated with creating and managing contracts or legally binding agreements. The contract management software provides contract managers and administrators with a secure and searchable database for all contract and legal agreement data, the ability to capture contract images, intelligent contract management workflows for contract approvals routing, legal terms and conditions control, as well as support for a wide range of contract management applications and processes such as Traffic Imbalance and cost of goods sold (COGS) in telecom and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) for energy and utilities. The contract data system also enables full contract data utility and easy to extract data reports for deeper analysis.
The improved business intelligence and increased productivity provide contract managers with advanced visibility of contract and legal agreement renewal milestones, rate and price increase dates, and penalty terms resulting in decreased contract management costs, penalty avoidance and increased revenue streams. Management of client, customer, supplier, employee and other contract lifecycle and legal agreement workflows and processes have never been easier.
Founded in 1992, ASC Networks Inc. (ASC) is an omni-channel CLM, document management (any document or form type: quotes, orders, legal, corporate), quality management, and analytics provider. Full functionality is available for buy-side, sell-side, and enterprise-wide. In 2016, the company was acquired by Mediagrif, an eCommerce technology provider with a portfolio encompassing automation solutions for sourcing, contracting, procurement, supply chain, and supplier management. As part of the Mediagrif family of companies, ASC utilizes the integrated modules of its sister companies MERX (a prominent Canadian sourcing automation provider) and BidNet/BidNet Direct (a pioneering US sourcing automation provider) to extend its portfolio to encompass full strategic sourcing and enterprise CLM. These partnerships enable ASC to provide extensive sourcing and CLM functionality across a multitude of market verticals with easy scalability for small, mid-sized, and enterprise businesses. Specialized solutions are available for public sector, higher education, non-profit organizations, and other industries. The complete integration between ASC and the Mediagrif technology backbone gives ASC’s customers access to a full suite of strategic sourcing and CLM solutions. The suite can also be delivered as individual modules that augment a customer’s existing IT ecosystem. To further amplify the value of the solution portfolio, ASC offers consulting services to improve clients’ sourcing and contract management processes and use of automation technology. The company also offers solutions for unified commerce and specialized eMarketplaces.
- Secure auto-generation of contracts, legal agreements, proposals, quotes and documents
- Any contract type: buy side, sell side, government, HR, specialty, etc.
- Online hierarchy-based contract database to create, capture, store and archive all contract documents and data
- Flexible indexing and robust search options
- Paper and electronic capture with OCR
- Audit-ready metrics and reports for contract bottlenecks and other actionable business intelligence
- Contract and legal agreement templates and clause library (e.g., terms and conditions, NDAs, SOWs, MSAs)
- Automated notification system for important contract milestones or thresholds
- Configurable business-rules to automate and manage workflow steps and statuses
- Collaborative contract creation and negotiation
- Email and esignature lifecycle management
- Best practice contract management controls such as watermarking, version control, document change history, document compare
- Enterprise-wide scalability
- Automated ability to track and manage contracts, agreements, renewals and deadlines online
- Shortened sales cycle and improved revenue assurance
- Reduced procurement costs
- Secure contract creation and editing (barcode enabled)
- Simplified contract document search and report access
- Improved contract management workflows for approvals routing and compliance controls
- Improved client/customer/supplier relationships and commitment management
- Complete contract visibility and control (e.g., bottlenecks, renewals, price increase dates, penalty avoidance)
- Full contract data utility and easy system extraction and analysis
- Mitigated risk and improved quality management
- Flexible and secure SaaS, cloud or on-premise deployment options
- Accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device
Contract Management Software Mobility
ASC's scalable and easy-to-use online contract software provides contracts managers, administrators and other contract management process stakeholders with secure, real-time (anytime, anywhere) access to their contract management database and applications via their preferred mobile or portable device: iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android, smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.