ASC Documents -- Document Management Database
Automate, Track, Store and Search
Document version control issues giving you a headache? Struggling without a central document repository to manage, store and track all your documentation? Trouble governing corporate templates and style guidelines? Automate, simplify and improve your document management processes with ASC Documents.
Comprehensive Online Document Management Repository
ASC Documents is a comprehensive online document management repository to track and store electronic documents, document images and associated meta data. The tab-based views, document grouping and parent-child hierarchy allows users to effectively manage, search and retrieve documentation and related information. The database search and export capabilities make locating and analyzing agreements, documents and related business intelligence data an easy task. While the document tracking software can indicate when a document or associated data was last updated, what changes were made and other valuable information. Detailed metrics capability ensures rich, portable business intelligence.
ASC Document Management Software Features
- Auto-generation (wizard-based creation) of documents
- Centralized management and digital archive of all documents (native formats)
- Secure, automated document capture (barcode enabled)
- Automated approval workflows and notifications (e.g., expiration alerts)
- On-demand document retrieval and sharing (anytime, anywhere)
- Backup and version control management
ASC Document Management Software Benefits
- Simplified business processes and increased productivity
- Improved cost control and reduced operating expenses (streamlined processes)
- Simplified search and report access on premise or on demand in the cloud
- Improved approval routing workflow efficiency and business rule controls (e.g., compliance)
- Increased business knowledge (metrics) and audit trail (monitoring)
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions flexibly and easily integrate with all CRMs and ERPs, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.