Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) Management Software
Configure, Price, Quote, Bid, Tender
Want to reduce time to close? Interested in lowering procurement costs and maximizing buying power? Need to improve buyer-seller relationships? Automate, simplify and improve your pricing and tendering management, sales configuration and product configuration processes with ASC Pricing and Quoting solutions.
Bid Management Process
ASC Pricing and Quoting is a web-based solution for configure, price and quote (CPQ) management that specifically focuses on facilitating RFx -- request for proposal (RFP), request for quote (RFQ) and request for information (RFI) -- creation and management, sourcing and procurement activities, and collaborative (purchaser and vendor) negotiation. The secure, customizable ASC Pricing and Quoting solution manages the entire bidding process including tender posting, amendment and access, plus response submission, evaluation and award.
Sales Configuration and Pricing Configuration
On the sales and pricing side, ASC Pricing and Quoting automates and manages sales configurator requirements and pricing and promotion calculations such as customer, channel, volume and product-specific promotions and discounts. This entails the complete buy-side and sell-side contract management lifecycle such as quote to cash (QTC), quote to order (QTO), and configure, price, quote (CPQ).
ASC Pricing and Quoting Software Features
- End-to-end procurement management
- Online repository of RFx documents, templates, pricing and related materials
- Advanced workflow and approvals management
- Wizard-based RFx and bids authoring approach
- Automated notifications and alerts for tendering and procurement milestones
ASC Pricing and Quoting Software Benefits
- Reduced procurement costs/maximized buying power
- Improved margin management and deal quality
- Accelerated time to close
- Improved business insight and audit trail
- Improved cross-company compliance
- Improved buyer-seller relationships
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.