Compliance Management Solutions
ASC's automated contract management software and business process management applications enhance accountability controls and ensure documented proof of compliance
ASC's industry-leading contract lifecycle management (CLM) software, document management, form management and pricing & quoting lifecycle solutions are flexibly configured and enhanced to enable our customers' unique business requirements and to help ensure compliance with global privacy regulations, data protection standards and industry standards regulation.
ASC Compliance Management Capability
ASC solutions automate and streamline workflows, terms and conditions and other business processes required for industry and standards compliance concerns like Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Bill C-17/Vanessa's Law and Stark Law. ASC solutions provide your business with assurance that contracts, legally binding agreements and other documents contain complete and correct versions of terms and conditions, that full corporate business rules and controls are adhered to and that all necessary information is captured in the correct format as required for global privacy law, data protection and industry standards compliance. The ability to quickly find a document in the online repository as well as track its complete change history (previous value, current value, who changed the contract/document, the date of change, etc.) is also an invaluable asset for business insights or when compliance proof or real-time disclosure audits are required.
ASC solutions help you easily manage compliance, risk and privacy issues such as:
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act Compliance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Compliance
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance
- Stark Law Compliance
- US state and Canadian provincial level data privacy breach notification laws and privacy laws affecting both public and private sectors
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act of 2000 (PIPEDA)
- Financial Modernization Act of 1999 or Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB)
- European Union -- EU Data Protection Directive and EU E-Privacy Directive
- Japan Law on Protection of Personal Information of 2003
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Privacy Framework
- As well as standards and regulations such as Bill 198, NI 52-109, SAB 101 and more.
ASC’s contract lifecycle management (CLM) software and other business process management (BPM) solutions automate and streamline workflows, terms and conditions and other business processes required for industry and standards compliance. Read more about Compliance Officer challenges and solutions.