Having difficulty locating the latest version of a contract agreement or document? Worried about missing a contract renewal or expiry date? Concerned about industry compliance and audit readiness?
The need for contract lifecycle management (CLM), document management, forms management and pricing and quoting management are an integral part of many business processes but often unique to the industry and even the organization in which they are applied. Regardless of what your contract management and business process management issues are, ASC has a solution that will meet your needs.
Tailored Modular Solutions
ASC’s tailored solution approach leapfrogs the “out of the box" approach of many CLM vendors by enabling your business with automated processes that truly match your unique requirements.
Whether it’s the quick and easy implementation of one of our custom business process management modules (documents, forms and pricing and quoting), ASC Contracts Lite, our basic ASC Contracts Team level central database solution, our Professional level contract management solution with the ability to generate barcode-protected agreements in PDF or Word, or the fully customized ASC Contracts Enterprise version, let ASC help you take control.
Core Solutions Components
- Content Management (Central Repository)
- E-forms (HTML forms for content capture)
- Barcoded contract generation (PDF or Microsoft Word)
- Flexible and highly customizable approval workflows
- Open standards application programming interface (API)
ASC Solution Architecture
ASC Contracts, the core of the ASC solution architecture, is a unique combination of “off-the-shelf” CLM software components, custom software (optional) and services. View the contract management platform architecture.
Leveraging these core elements and applying a “best practices” framework and subject matter/solution consulting expertise, ASC can optimally adapt a solution to best suit your business environment and processes.
What Do You Get with ASC?
By engaging ASC to address your contract management lifecycle, end-to-end document and form management, or pricing and quoting requirements, you get:
- Solutions configured and enhanced to solve customer-specific CLM and other business process requirements, without high costs or lengthy development and implementation cycles
- Subject matter experts who consult, assess and review your requirements within our best practices framework for definition of a truly optimized solution built on close to 25 years of cross-industry success.
- Flexible rollout options from fully managed, hosted software as a service (SaaS) or cloud deployments to turnkey customer premise solutions; which, coupled with our Iterative and agile development standards and intelligent working prototypes, enable us to have you up and running very quickly (requirements dependent).
- Intuitive contract repository software and document management database; tailored to easily work with your enterprise contract management best practices, business processes and organizational needs.
- Integration with all major Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions including Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and PeopleSoft.
- Unique barcode security to ensure tamper proof and easily retrievable contracts and documents with revision history.
- Microsoft Word integration and support for contract and document version control and edit history including locked, partially locked or free form documents with redlining.
- Central contract repository or document management database for real time (anytime, anywhere) enterprise-grade contract, document and data management and retrieval.
Innovative contract repository software and document, form and pricing & quoting lifecycle management solutions tailored for your enterprise.