Why Choose ASC Contract Management Software and Business Process Management Solutions?
By engaging ASC to address your contract lifecycle management (CLM), end-to-end document management and form management, or pricing and quoting solution requirements, you get:
- Contract management software and business process management solutions configured and enhanced to solve your unique CLM and other business process requirements.
- Subject matter experts who consult, assess and review your requirements within our best practices contract management framework to define a truly optimized solution built on close to 25 years of cross-industry success.
- Iterative and agile development standards, including rapidly deployed and intelligent working prototypes, requirements dependent, that enable us to have you up and running very quickly.
- Flexible contract management solution rollout options from fully managed, hosted software as a service (SaaS) or cloud deployments to turnkey customer premise solutions.
- Intuitive contract repository software and document management database solutions; tailored to easily work with your enterprise contract management best practices, business processes and organizational needs.
- Integration with all major Sales Force Automation (SFA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions including Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and PeopleSoft.
- Advanced barcode tracking system helping lock and track contract and document revisions to ensure document integrity and security, including proof of tampering, and intelligently automating document sorting, filing and workflows.
- Support and services from ASC's parent company mdf commerce and the integrated modules of our sister companies MERX (a prominent Canadian sourcing automation provider) and BidNet/BidNet Direct (a pioneering US sourcing automation provider)
Feature-rich contract management software and document management, form, and pricing & quoting lifecycle solutions tailored to drive improved efficiency, better cost control, increased revenue opportunity and reduced risks.