Legal -- Contract Management and Compliance Adherence
Internal team using inconsistent terms and conditions? Wasting valuable resources chasing wayward business agreements? Pulling together documented proof of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) or Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance like finding a needle in a haystack? Let ASC solutions automate and streamline your compliance management and contract management processes.
Improved Business Performance and Audit Readiness
ASC contract management solutions provide legal organizations with assurance that authored and edited contracts and legally binding agreements contain current and correct versions of terms and conditions, that corporate business rules are properly followed and that all regulatory and compliance information is captured in the correct format (e.g., SOX, NI 52-109, Bill 198, FCPA, HIPAA, SAB 101, etc.). Accessibility of a document's complete change history (e.g., previous value, current value, who changed the contract/document, the date of change, etc.) is also an invaluable asset for business insights or when compliance or financial audits are required.
What ASC Solution is Right for Your Business?
ASC contract lifecycle management solutions help legal departments automate and streamline workflows, terms and conditions and other business processes required for industry standards and compliance.
Enterprise contract lifecycle management (CLM) software that automates and simplifies buy-side, sell-side, employee, HR and other contract management needs including negotiation, templates and clause libraries. Learn more
A document management database solution that offers a searchable online repository to automate, track, store, create and manage electronic documents, meta data and images of documents simply and effectively.
A form and record management solution that automates and streamlines the creation, capture and management of custom, definable forms or records (e.g., Account Open), such as approval workflows and business rules.
ASC Pricing and Quoting
A configure, price and quote (CPQ) solution that facilitates RFx (RFP, RFQ, RFI) management, sourcing and procurement, bidding, tendering, sales and price configuration and collaborative negotiation.
More ASC Solutions
All ASC enterprise solutions are web-based and have data collections that can be easily audited and analyzed to drive intelligent business decisions and improve business efficiency. Learn more
Discover how ASC solutions can benefit your organization Request a Demo
Legal Solutions Features
- Searchable, secure online data archives
- Pervasive and instant revisions of legal terms and conditions in contracts and agreements
- Ability to define custom documents while still inheriting the security, compliance, workflows and other criteria
- Consolidated policy enforcement and compliance audit trail
- Detailed tracking/reporting of all legal data
- User-friendly application screens
Legal Solutions Benefits
- Less downtime, enterprise-grade reliability and typical ROI delivery within one year
- Reduced data entry duplication and errors, reduced liability
- Improved business productivity and profit
- Improved contract controls and standards compliance, mitigated risks
- Increased business operations visibility and reduced revenue leakage
- Improved customer relationship management (CRM)
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.