Sales -- Streamlined Contracts, Accurate Quotes and Forecasts, Increased Revenue
Facing constant delays getting signed contracts? Head spinning trying to manage product selection and pricing permutations for quotes? Struggling to create accurate sales forecasts and reports? Missing critical sales and renewal milestones? Automate and simplify your sales forecasting and quoting processes with ASC solutions and release more revenue sooner.
Sales Lifecycle and Sales Configurator Management
Using ASC's sales configuration functionality, Sales can more easily factor the right product and service selections at the right prices into their quotes for increased accuracy, speedier quotes and improved customer satisfaction. Sales can also search the secure online repository for quotes and contracts by status (draft, signed, expired), set up automated alerts for key sales milestones and lead generation, and more proactively nurture leads and manage customer relationships. The inherent data tracking capability enables visibility of all contract revisions while the clear audit trail allows transparency, efficiency and searchability.
What ASC Solution is Right for Your Business?
ASC’s sales solutions enable automation and simplification of the sales cycle so sales personnel can quickly and easily create accurate quotes that meet compliance and approval requirements.
Enterprise contract lifecycle management (CLM) software that automates and simplifies buy-side, sell-side, employee, HR and other contract management needs including negotiation, templates and clause libraries. Learn more
A document management database solution that offers a searchable online repository to automate, track, store, create and manage electronic documents, meta data and images of documents simply and effectively.
A form and record management solution that automates and streamlines the creation, capture and management of custom, definable forms or records (e.g., Account Open), such as approval workflows and business rules.
ASC Pricing and Quoting
A configure, price and quote (CPQ) solution that facilitates RFx (RFP, RFQ, RFI) management, sourcing and procurement, bidding, tendering, sales and price configuration and collaborative negotiation.
More ASC Solutions
All ASC enterprise solutions are web-based and have data collections that can be easily audited and analyzed to drive intelligent business decisions and improve business efficiency. Learn more
Discover how ASC solutions can benefit your organization Request a Demo
Sales Solutions Features
- A fully automated and simplified process for quote and contract creation
- Strong security measures regarding contract/document access
- Automated alert and notification system (leads and milestones)
- Easy tracking and reporting of contract status and sales forecasts
- Consolidated compliance audit trail
- Remote access and mobility (anytime/anywhere)
Sales Solutions Benefits
- Decreased overall sales lifecycle and increased revenue sooner
- Improved access to critical sales data (e.g., product selection, pricing, contract renewals)
- Improved contract and business intelligence for forecasting purposes
- Increased lead visibility for improved qualification and faster followup
- Assured FCPA and standards compliance
- Improved customer relationship management (CRM)
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.