Central, Secure and Accessible Document Management Database
Automate, Track, Store and Search
Document version control issues giving you a headache? Struggling without a central document repository to manage, store and track all your documentation? Trouble governing corporate templates and style guidelines? Automate, simplify and improve your document management processes with ASC Documents.
Comprehensive Online Document Management Repository
ASC Documents is a comprehensive online document management repository to track and store electronic documents, document images and associated meta data.
The tab-based views, document grouping and parent-child hierarchy allows users to effectively manage, search and retrieve documentation and related information. The database search and export capabilities make locating and analyzing agreements, documents and related business intelligence data an easy task. While the document tracking software can indicate when a document or associated data was last updated, what changes were made and other valuable information. Detailed metrics capability ensures rich, portable business intelligence.
Founded in 1992, ASC Networks Inc. (ASC) is an omni-channel CLM, document management (any document or form type: quotes, orders, legal, corporate), quality management, and analytics provider. Full functionality is available for buy-side, sell-side, and enterprise-wide. In 2016, the company was acquired by Mediagrif, an eCommerce technology provider with a portfolio encompassing automation solutions for sourcing, contracting, procurement, supply chain, and supplier management. As part of the Mediagrif family of companies, ASC utilizes the integrated modules of its sister companies MERX (a prominent Canadian sourcing automation provider) and BidNet/BidNet Direct (a pioneering US sourcing automation provider) to extend its portfolio to encompass full strategic sourcing and enterprise CLM. These partnerships enable ASC to provide extensive sourcing and CLM functionality across a multitude of market verticals with easy scalability for small, mid-sized, and enterprise businesses. Specialized solutions are available for public sector, higher education, non-profit organizations, and other industries. The complete integration between ASC and the Mediagrif technology backbone gives ASC’s customers access to a full suite of strategic sourcing and CLM solutions. The suite can also be delivered as individual modules that augment a customer’s existing IT ecosystem. To further amplify the value of the solution portfolio, ASC offers consulting services to improve clients’ sourcing and contract management processes and use of automation technology. The company also offers solutions for unified commerce and specialized eMarketplaces.
- Dynamic document generation (templates and wizard-based forms)
- Centralized management and digital archive of all documents (native formats)
- Secure, automated document capture (barcode enabled)
- Paper and electronic capture with OCR
- Email and esignature lifecycle management
- Automated approval workflows and notifications (e.g., expiration alerts)
- On-demand document retrieval and sharing (anytime, anywhere)
- Collaboration, watermarking, revision tracking and version control
- Flexible indexing, robust search and audit-ready reporting
- Simplified business processes and increased productivity
- Improved cost control and reduced operating expenses (streamlined processes)
- Simplified, yet robust search and report options (full text, any field, any document)
- Accessible on premise or on demand in the cloud -- any time, anywhere, any device
- Improved approval routing workflow efficiency
- Assured compliance with complete, automated business rule controls and escalation procedures
- Increased business knowledge (metrics) and audit trail (monitoring)
- Complete document and data control
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.