Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) Management Software
Configure, Price, Quote, Bid, Tender
Want to reduce time to close? Interested in lowering procurement costs and maximizing buying power? Need to improve buyer-seller relationships? Automate, simplify and improve your pricing and tendering management, sales configuration and product configuration processes with ASC Pricing and Quoting solutions.
Bid Management Process
ASC Pricing and Quoting is a web-based solution for configure, price and quote (CPQ) management that specifically focuses on facilitating RFx -- request for proposal (RFP), request for quote (RFQ) and request for information (RFI) -- creation and management, sourcing and procurement activities, and collaborative (purchaser and vendor) negotiation. The secure, customizable ASC Pricing and Quoting solution manages the entire bidding process including tender posting, amendment and access, plus response submission, evaluation and award.
Sales Configuration and Pricing Configuration
On the sales and pricing side, ASC Pricing and Quoting automates and manages sales configurator requirements and pricing and promotion calculations such as customer, channel, volume and product-specific promotions and discounts. This entails the complete buy-side and sell-side contract management lifecycle such as quote to cash (QTC), quote to order (QTO), and configure, price, quote (CPQ).
Founded in 1992, ASC Networks Inc. (ASC) is an omni-channel CLM, document management (any document or form type: quotes, orders, legal, corporate), quality management, and analytics provider. Full functionality is available for buy-side, sell-side, and enterprise-wide. In 2016, the company was acquired by mdf commerce, an eCommerce technology provider with a portfolio encompassing automation solutions for sourcing, contracting, procurement, supply chain, and supplier management. As part of mdf commerce, ASC utilizes the integrated modules of its sister companies MERX (a prominent Canadian sourcing automation provider) and BidNet/BidNet Direct (a pioneering US sourcing automation provider) to extend its portfolio to encompass full strategic sourcing and enterprise CLM. These partnerships enable ASC to provide extensive sourcing and CLM functionality across a multitude of market verticals with easy scalability for small, mid-sized, and enterprise businesses. Specialized solutions are available for public sector, higher education, non-profit organizations, and other industries. The complete integration between ASC and the mdf commerce technology backbone gives ASC’s customers access to a full suite of strategic sourcing and CLM solutions. The suite can also be delivered as individual modules that augment a customer’s existing IT ecosystem. To further amplify the value of the solution portfolio, ASC offers consulting services to improve clients’ sourcing and contract management processes and use of automation technology. The company also offers solutions for unified commerce and specialized eMarketplaces.
- End-to-end sourcing and procurement management
- Online repository of quote and RFx documents, templates, pricing and related materials
- Wizard-based quote, proposal and pricing authoring and document generation (templates, clause library and smart forms)
- Advanced workflow and approvals management
- Catalog management with flexible product configuration options
- Automated notifications and alerts for tendering and procurement milestones
- Contact and account record management
- Pricing and discount management
- Third-party collaboration and redline negotiations
- Seamless integration with Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, eSignature vendors, etc.
- Reduced sourcing and procurement costs/maximized buying power
- Improved margin management and deal quality
- Accelerated time to close
- Greater business knowledge (metrics) and audit trail (monitoring)
- Improved cross-company compliance with complete, automated business rule controls and escalation procedures
- Improved buyer-seller relationships management
- Simplified, yet robust search and report options (full text, any field, any document)
- Accessible on premise or on demand in the cloud -- any time, anywhere, any device
- Better end-to-end lifecycle workflow and business rule controls
- Centralized and simplified data entry procedures (reduced manual entry, fewer errors, more portable data)
ASC's contract management software and other business solutions integrate with SFAs, CRMs, ERPs and esignature engines, including:
Go further with tailored ASC solutions
ASC's contract management software and other solutions can be configured to meet your specific industry or functional needs.